Re: [doc] Introduction to Linux - Arabic

please get the DocBook source code (in XML format) of this guide and
inform its author

please don't translate the HTML file, translate the XML DocBook

I have worked the arabic support in docbook (its a matter of time and
it will be released as soon as it's finished)
see this example:
http://www.ojuba.org/wiki/doku.php/linux/%D9%85%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%88%D8%B8%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9