New stats: slipping behind? come in, never! was: Re: Translation of GNOME 2-22 starts

Salam,

The new stats are in this email. So far, I know that these have been assigned:

Ahmad Farghal: totem
Abdelmonam: gtksourceview, gnome-power-manager
Khaled also has done an awesome work reviewing some packages.
Abou Manal: gimmie

But without more contributors, we will slip behind! Here are the new
statistics. Get going, keep the machine running!

Djihed

 * Translated    39158 95.21%
 * Fuzzy          1238 3.01%
 * Untranslated    733 1.78%

 * Total         41129
 * To be done     1971 4.79%

Incomplete Packages
--------------------
Package                 Translated Fuzzy Untranslated
eel                       30         0    1
gtk+                     925         1    0
gtkhtml                  398         1    0
evince                   289         1    1
gnome-applets-locations 4355         3    0
gnome-terminal           483         3    0
metacity                 513         2    2
gnome-desktop             65         0    5
gnome-applets            780         5    0
gnome-session            122         6    1
devhelp                   81         0    8
epiphany                 909         6    2
gnome-volume-manager     196         8    0
gtk-engines               32         4    6
cheese                    45         5    5
file-roller              249         7    3
gnome-nettool            185         6    6
sound-juicer             156         9    6
gnome-utils              723        10    9
evolution-data-server   1025        15    4
gnome-system-monitor     210         8   12
vino                      84         8   12
gnome-keyring             69         9   12
gnome-system-tools       230        15    6
tomboy                   379         5   17
accerciser               162         5   25
ekiga                    618        21   12
mousetweaks                0         0   38
gnome-power-manager      443        36    3
nautilus                1161        11   30
deskbar-applet           186        17   24
seahorse                 727        37    6
empathy                  265         9   38
gdl                       43        22   33
gnome-panel              591        34   26
gdm                       66        51   15
gnome-control-center     810        55   25
yelp                     267        54   28
gnome-games             1681        48   39
gtksourceview            281        70   22
glib                     248        60   33
gcalctool                303        72   27
anjuta                  1643       106   35
orca                     924        67   83
gvfs                       0       151   40
evolution               4644       175   33