Translation of GNOME 2-22 starts [was: Gnome Translation Report: gnome-2-22]

Salam,

With this email I am signalling the start of the translation process
of GNOME 2-22. The new modules for the next release have been settled,
and the strings are more or less finalised, except for a few changes
in the future.

I have been quiet busy in the last few week with fixing various RTL
and Arabic bugs in GNOME. Expect a few fixes in the next release. I
will continue on this work so unfortunately I won't have much time for
translation.

It would be very good if we could complete this release as soon as
possible. I would like to dedicate the last 2 weeks before the release
to strict Quality Assurance and Translation Revision. I have built the
whole new GNOME from sources and so I expect to test and review most
translations.

We're currently very good in the rankings, so we're not very far off.
Please free to assign yourself any of the uncompleted packages in the
previous email, and let me know.

http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/gnome-2-22

If we get this right and reviewed in time I'd try to market the next
release for mainstream Arabic users. Newspapers and magazines welcome.

Djihed

PS. Do you find these automated reports useful? Shall I make them
weekly? monthly?