Re: "Simplified Naskh" font, 1st alpha release

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 12:20:45PM +0500, zabeeh khan wrote:
> what software you use for making fonts please give me the download link??
We do all our work using FontForge (fontforge.sf.net), you can install
it using your distribution's package manager, but it is a rabidly
developed software (almost a new release every month), to get the latest
release, you might prefer to build it from source.

--
 Khaled