[doc] GNUcash Translation

Dear Arabeyes members,

I came to know about Arabeyes two years ago and was a big fan of your efforts and the open source movement.I 'm sry i couldn't be an active member at that time since i didn't give it much time and much effort but now hopefully i can be more active. I'm really interested in bringing Arabic support to GNUcash accounting software, I'm willing to help in the translation but i need your help and expertise, i read the translation guides and about po files even installed linux couple of times.

My name is ahmad samawi
Age: 26 years
Education: BSc in Information Technology and Computing.
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Nationality: Lebanese.

Please if someone can help me, i would really appreciate it.

Regards