Re: [doc] "Mothana" font missing dot, etc. signs

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 05:11:52AM -0700, Zabeeh Khan wrote:
> Assalamu alaikum
>
> Thanks for your reply brother.
>
> When I write "dot - full stop" in Pashto text, it is not shown and a space is
> inserted instead. Screenshot attached....
>
> And the +, /, *, = signs are missing.

The font doesn't contains only Arabic specific characters, as almost all
punctuation characters are the same in Latin as well, I thought I'd
leave it for the system to substitute it from Latin fonts, this
shouldn't be a problem on GNU/Linux, are you using the font on MS Windows?

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny
 Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team