Re: [doc] Doc Digest, Vol 56, Issue 6

We are pleased to announce the 0.02 release of Mothanna font (0.01
released wasn't announced).

great work brother.

Mothanna is an Arabic font suitable for screen display, especially in
small sizes.
Mothanna supports Arabic, Urdu and Pashto languages. We might
support other languages that use Arabic script in the future.
Mothanna comes in four variants; Regular, Bold, Oblique and Bold
Oblique.

again great work.

* The font doesn't have any Latin characters and thus might have
 problems when used in MS Windows, however we don't test it regularly
 there.

Hope to see the Latin characters soon .. cause I need them and I am sure others need them too.