Re: [doc] TechDict Editing

Salam Mohamed,

You have tagged three terms for translation. And you tagged them
correctly on the main techdict space. The terms you tagged appear in
history for techdict:

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/index.php?title=%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5%3A%D8%A3%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AB+%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%BA%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA&namespace=100

The way people do this, is that when you tag it, it would then be
discussed. Khaled deemed that "bibliography" is still worth enough of
inclusion. Which is correct I believe because "bibliography" is often
used in help documents. If you still think it shouldn't, tag it again
and express in the discussion the reason you did so. This should
ensure discussion from me or Khaled before any more changes to the
main space.

The other two terms you tagged are still present, and you can access
them from the main page via the link " كلمات مقترحة للحذف"

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%81:%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B0%D9%81

They would probably sit there for some time before me or khaled do
actually delete them.

For the record, to start from the letter B you visit this link:

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/index.php?title=%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5%3A%D9%83%D9%84+%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA&from=&namespace=100

In general, it is a wiki, so feel free to add as you see fit : ) A
wiki is a good repository to collect messy ideas and sort them out.
The only semi restriction is techdict main pages, which should be
agreed on before changing.

Your additions are most welcome. Wiki pages have been very good at
organising colletive effort, see these pages (and their Arabic
counterparts) for examples:

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Gnome
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/KDE

Wa'salam