Re: New member

Hello Adam,

Great to hear that you want to help with the Translation, we sure do
appreciate it.

Unfortunately I don't think there is a lot of "general language"
translation going on, but there is the Technical Dictionary on the
website that surely will help you(I know it helps me a lot).

What I think you should do is chose a project you're interested in(KDE
4, Gnome 2.22, Firefox 3, OpenOffice 2.0.4) and ask the maintainer to
assign a simple file to you, once you have translated that and return
it to the maintainer you will likely have gained a lot of
experience(and trust) that you can go on with bigger assignments.

Hope this helped you, and welcome again to Arabeyes.

Afief Halumi