Translation of Firefox 3.0

Salam,

It's been a while since I posted anything here. Hope everyone is doing well.

Firefox 3.0 will be released soon. I migrated 2.0 .po files to 3.0.
They are ready to be committed to our repository so we can start
translating new strings. However, it looks like I cannot use my CVS
credentials to log in to SVN. Now that we have SVN, I prefer to work
with it, so what should I do to get access? My CVS username is hourieh
by the way.

As for translating the files, I know that Khaled Honsy wants to
contribute. Is there anyone else who wants to give a hand?

Sincerely,

-Ayman