Arabic Gnome 2-20 Status

Salam

Gnome 2-20 is to be released today. We have slipped a bit and were
unable to complete it 100%, but all of the last packages are of little
importance except for Tomboy, here is a list of what is missing

Incomplete Packages
--------------------
                       Translated Fuzzy Untranslated

network-manager-applet  134        18    16
tomboy                  238        72    48
libwnck                  29        38   172
gtksourceview           135       111   107

--Taken:
glade3                  765        80    23
evolution              4531       169    68
lsr                     838        12    20
orca                    596       155   180
evolution-data-server  1016        20     4

Glade3, Orca and lsr are on me for gnome 2.20.1
Evolution and evolution* are on Ahmed Farghal (right?)
Please pick the remaining files and do them, we have a 2 week period
before gnome 2.20.1. This one is not to be missed, it will be included
in distributions.

Regards,

Djihed