Pysycache translation situation

Salam,

I have received few translations from several of you, I thank you (all) very
much.

Currently, the situation is the following :
- Number theme : all caches are made
http://www.pysycache.org/test/en/particip-number-ar.html
Just missing the reading sounds of the number (from 1 to 10)

- ABC Book theme : caches for your alphabet are done (but no verified)
http://www.pysycache.org/test/en/particip-abc-ar.html
Just missing the reading sounds of the letters of your alphabet and the
association between a cache and a first letter

- menus : they have been translated, but during the copy of the translations,
I discover that I have forgotten to make few entries for some texts. So
translation are partial...
http://www.pysycache.org/test/en/particip-menus-ar.html
The display of menus in arabic font was unperfect with the 3.1 release of
pysycache. So I make a correction. This is corrected with the 3.1a release (I
have added the ae_AlMothnna_bold.ttf font and the option "-font=XXXXXX" )

- test pysycache in your environment :
The cutting of the menus file is may be not correct (they have to be shown in
the middle cloud, so I add some line return where I think they should be
correctly located...),  the only way to verify this is to download the 3.1
release and test it...
http://download.tuxfamily.org/py4childs/pysycache/v3.1/pysycache-src-3.1a.zip
(not exe for windows currently available)

Could you test the input of a name (for example for create a new user or enter
your name if you realize a best score) I don't know how pysycache and python
manage the right->left input
I have considered that your locale is ar. If not, you can override it by the
option "-lang=ar"

I thank you one more because I'm happy that the pysycache translation is
started.

Best regards,

Vincent DEROO

PS : I will contact persons that have send me translations for know if they
accept that their names are written in the TRANSLATORS file
PS 2 : of course, you help me according to your free time (not an obligation)

                     http://www.pysycache.org/test/
apprendre aux enfants                                      teach kids how
à manipuler la souris                                   to play the mouse