Re: LPI 102

On Sunday 04 March 2007 15:36, Anas R. wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm about to publish the Arabic beta version of LPI-102 tutorial,
> I need your comments for the copyright:
> http://www.linuxfuture.org/lpi-102.pdf
>

> Best regards
>
> - Anas R.

This is simply "fabulous"! Really, documentation is very important, and I hope
many users may be interested in LPI courses. I myself learnt a lot of things
while translating some few parts. Anas R., congratulations, I feel sorry for
not having completed what was assigned to me, but count on me if there is
anything missing incha'allah.

A BIG thank!

Youssef Chahibi