Firefox and Thunderbird translation

I was working lately on revising Firefox translation, I worked on a
snapshot from the files on Arabeyes CVS tree, on FF 0.2 of course
"translate/mozilla/firefox/0.2". The translation had many
inconsistencies, both between different translations of it own and
between it and what we agreed on in our Technical Dictionary. There were
also several typos, grammar and other mistakes. Also, as we agreed on
the usage of imperative (amr) Vs. Infinitive (masdar) form, I did the
transformation as well.

With those changes, Firefox is almost consistent with Gnome (and
hopefully the upcoming KDE4 translation). I'm asking for Ayman
Hourieh's permission to submit those files. Also, i'm not sure if the
files in our CVS is up to date or not, if not we'll need to sync it as
well. If there any files related to FF 0.2 outside this module, I'd like
to check it as well.

If there is no objections, I'll be working on Thunderbird translation as
well, to complete it an revise existing translation, so we will need to
make sure if our CVS copy is synced with mainstream before I start
working on it.

 Salam

 Khaled