Re: Gnome Translation Status Report, branch: gnome-2-18

Salam

It may seem from percentages that we are not advancing, but that is not
true. Gnome keeps adding messages at an accelerating rate at the moment,
Khaled Hosny ensured that the team does a very good job by staying
afloat and catching up with changes.

When the additions cool off within the next few monthes, and the guys
who are busy with exams* all ensure that they got A+'s , we'll see
breakthroughs ISA.

Djihed

* I know who you are ;) including me!

في س، 13-01-2007 عند 06:00 +0000 ، كتب djihedlists at googlemail dot com:

--
Work on Arabic Gnome Translation
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Gnome

Blog: http://djihed.com