[New Project][Translation][Web Application][MediaWiki]

Salam!

We are starting a new project, translating MediaWiki interface and ironing it out. there are already some finished work but it isn't taking the proper care. so we hope to make Arabeyes its warm home.

[New Project]->[Translation]->[Web Application]->[Wikis]->[MediaWiki]

A page on our wiki will be created ISA at http://wiki.arabeyes.org/MediaWiki and ميدياويكي

The contributers:
Khaled Hosny--> have CVS account already.
Gharbeia--> I request a CVS account for him, so that he can contribute.
Me

That is it, so I hope you guys(nadim+adn) get us working soon.

Thanks in advance

Magdy