Please check your city names

Salam,

gnome-applets-locations contains the names of thousands of city names
for use with weather and other applications. As it has been translated
from English to arabic, the arabic cities have suffered double
translation.

For example, I just found that the algerian city "Masscara", original
معسكر
has been translated back to:
ماسكارا
Which is really a shame. I predict that a lot of other cities may have
the same problem.

To find out your city names, use the gnome weather applet. Of course,
you should be running Arabic. Go to preferences and then choose your
city. Navigate to your country and check all of the cities in there. Do
they make sense? If not, please email back your corrections.

This is important, otherwise your country's names will appear rather
malformed.

Djihed

--
Have a project you would like to be translated to Arabic?
Let us know:

Blog: http://djihed.com