RE: Gnome Translation Status Report, branch: HEAD

في ح، 15-04-2007 عند 15:27 +0000 ، كتب Anas Husseini:

> Send me the gimp-script-fu.HEAD.ar.po file please.

Salam Anas,

Here is it is:
http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gimp.HEAD/gimp-script-fu.HEAD.ar.po

Let me know how it goes. GIMP is very important, and if fully translated
to Arabic we can easily market it very well as a desktop application for
designers, given the lack of arabic software in this area.

There are lots of terms, let me know how it goes :-)

> P.S.: The script looks nice, but it would be easier of reading if
> it insert these contents into one table, where each of the translated,
> untranslated and fuzzy has his own column.

Noted, Thanks for the feedback, I'll see how I can change the layout.

Thanks Again.

Djihed