Re: GCompris in string freeze

Salam Anas,

Excellent :-)

Here is a link to the file:

http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gcompris.HEAD/gcompris.HEAD.ar.po

(right click and save)

Use poedit or some translation software to edit it. If you have any
questions, don't hesitate to ask me privately or on the mailing list.
Any progress is good, as the file is a bit big.

Once you are done with it, please send it to me via email (to djihed at gmail dot com)

Thank again!

PS. I've just re-read my previous email. man, I should do something
about the rubbish I write from time to time!

Djihed