Re: Pysycache : translation evolution

Salam
I would like to ask you something about the speech, if for example somebody wants his voice to be used in the arabic version, how it would be recorded? using the normal microphone?
Also it has to be a male of female voice? i'm just asking for information :)
thanks

Pysycache - contact <contact dot pysycache at free dot fr> wrote:
Salam,

I have integrated all yours translations : I thank you very much !
As you can see here :
http://www.pysycache.org/test/en/telechargement2b.html
menus, letters and numbers are translated, but sounds for numbers and letters
are missing (some one for speach ?-)

I'm unable to test the behavior of pysycache with an arabic keyboad or arabic
locale, so if you can/want to test, the sources are availalble here :
http://www.pysycache.org/test/en/telechargement2.html

I will ask to translators for other langages to update theirs texts and in one
week (maybe 10 days or more if bugs), the 3.1 will be official : of course, I
will inform you.

Best regards,

Vincent DEROO