Re: Technical Dictionary: essential.po

On 9/27/06, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
السلام عليكم

        The essential.po file in translate/wordlist/technicaldictionary contains a
short list of about 1000 terms. It is meant to be agreed on to be a reference
to complete the larger list of about 5557 terms and the abbreviations.po

Just I want to say that the "essential.po" contains "958 translated messages, 12 fuzzy translations, 29 untranslated messages." which mean it is about completion, so we need the help of every one to proofread it to make it our basic glossary for ALL translations. This is urgent guys so pay it some attention. -- Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user
Member of Arabeyes translation team [www.arabeyes.org]
My Blog: [khalid_hosny.manalaa.net]