Translaing Beryl :)

Al salam alykom wa rahmato allah wa barakatoh..

Hi mohmmed..

Thanks for ur quick reply for my e-mail.. and i really hope to get deeply involved in translating all Linux related project to keep the arabic language alive all over the world..

currently im translating a project called "Beryl".. which is a re-name of the project "compiz-quinn".. i have posted my translation there "check the site http://forum.beryl-project.org/topic-4775-1.html ".. im under nickname "bigboss2200" .. and this is a real long project "since its my first time in translating :) ".. it got some errors and im working with it right now..

anyway.. after I finish all the translating needed there, i'll start working with some gnome translation.. and i hope to make a good job here :) and im using a program called "easy lingo" to help me in translating from english to arabic..

ah.. and by the way.. Ramadan Kareem :)

Regards,
  Faris...