Re: Mozilla Translation Status

On 9/14/06, Mohamed Magdy <mohamed dot m dot k at gmail dot com> wrote:
Yes ..please assign me some website files ...

(I sent this several days ago but it bounced back, CC'ing just in case)

Great! Would you please work on:
www/startpages/live-bookmarks
www/startpages/search

I'll take care of the rest.

When you come across an HTML tag, copy it as is, feel free to either
commit the files directly or email them to me. Please try to keep
things consistent with Firefox localization.

There is more website translation to come next month by the way.

Regards,

-Ayman