[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mozilla Translation Status
- To: "Documentation and Translation" <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Mozilla Translation Status
- From: "Ayman Hourieh" <ayman dot lists at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 02:24:01 +0300
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=dASdX642QxZmzqJgxBWQunjfF1in6Xfzl9tltQ2O9f+iJw4pze3unVO5uLG0fAVcZkHLK14aNQmwJdgiXH8OYOlnoFUTl6mLoN/7rdQQuWovcs70w/ZcL+259PlqtN5pcFQKjqSibgbHNIYOckpegQ509+aOkUH/Bd3DAchb/yc=
This is a status report on the translation of Mozilla products,
Firefox 2.0 Beta 2 was released, and its Arabic translation got
numerous corrections and enhancements, yesterday I committed a search
plugin for Arabic Wikipedia.
Today I uploaded Thunderbird 2.0 .po files, if you are interested
in contributing please reply here (I'll assign files to those on the
list, and then those who contacted me previously and privately). I'll
also make a news item on the frontpage to give it more exposure.
I've also uploaded a portion of Mozilla.com's files (this is what's
available as of now), they reside under translate/mozilla/www, I'll
work on these, if anyone is interested in giving a hand then I can
assign files to them as well.
That's it for now, I'll sync Firefox files in the next few days.