Mozilla Translation Status

Salam,

This is a status report on the translation of Mozilla products,
Firefox 2.0 Beta 2 was released, and its Arabic translation got
numerous corrections and enhancements, yesterday I committed a search
plugin for Arabic Wikipedia.

Today I uploaded Thunderbird 2.0 .po files[1], if you are interested
in contributing please reply here (I'll assign files to those on the
list, and then those who contacted me previously and privately). I'll
also make a news item on the frontpage to give it more exposure.

I've also uploaded a portion of Mozilla.com's files (this is what's
available as of now), they reside under translate/mozilla/www[2], I'll
work on these, if anyone is interested in giving a hand then I can
assign files to them as well.

That's it for now, I'll sync Firefox files in the next few days.

-Ayman

[1] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/mozilla/thunderbird/
[2] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/mozilla/www/