Re: ترجمة مفردات جديدة - عمكم أبو أحمد

في الأحد 10 سبتمبر 2006 02:10 ، كتب M. Bashir Al-Noimi :
> msgid "Abila"
> msgstr "أبيلا أو جبل موسى ، مجموعة جبلية تقع شمال شرق مصر في جنوب شبه
> جزيرة سيناء"
>
> msgid "Abiogenist"
> msgstr "عكس كلمة احيائي :: لا احيائي"
>
> msgid "Abkhas"
> msgstr "الشعب الأبخاسي ، راجع Abkhazia"
>
> msgid "Abkhasian"
> msgstr "شخص أبخاسي ، راجع Abkhazia"
>
> msgid "Abkhaz"
> msgstr "راجع Abkhas"

salam
these translations are good there is no doubt about it.
 I think however that these word are not relevant for the arabisation projects
right now and in my opinion they are very difficult for a new translator.
on the one hand the list is big enough (hundred's of terms or maybe 1000's )
so that a  new volunteer feels discoureged ( which is I have  the feeling the
case of Bashir al noaimi ) an they require someone with a masters in
linguistic which he is not .
I think it would have been better if he was given smalll po files , each 10-20
translations to translate them and get the feeling he has reached some
achievement . There are a lot of such files in the KDE and/or in the GNOME
project.

Hope this helps !
salam

--