[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: FTP commands
- To: metehyi at free dot fr, Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: FTP commands
- From: Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:51:38 +0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:from:to:subject:date:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id; b=Hqfh9UbQybzZoeJu1r0Fmqo5pS2+TqPLzB+TCm/FzCDhX+tRzLcpTXtPArqh8R5b4zg0+knf6pWVUDxFuEC6bIKr5Pjl5RtesU6LViApdxDih3Jw1Wc1tLWLe9Feo3uGxFB+5+1kJ86/AF21Gif/adOvE+s7ZZEARh5mYmP6nYg=
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.4
On Friday 08 September 2006 16:30, محمد سعد wrote:
> you don't even need to copy the source because KDE takes the default
> language (e.g. english) value if the fields are left blank.
> I prefer to leave them blank because who knows may be in the future we
> might need to translate them.
I prefer rewriting the English term. If we have to translate them in the
future incha'allah (which is unlikely), you can use KBabel to search strings
with English terms. It just works. Moreover, it will increase our translation