[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: About me, and PHP scripts rule!!
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: About me, and PHP scripts rule!!
- From: Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 07:45:07 +0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:from:to:subject:date:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id; b=TSHX3Fa9SmzSxSRI5ua741BafWUoGaHWlpbw/9MW2lXB3bX2/WocvRLEc7B6wmG/FIzJ6j8cXCJaJgMc7dHgzugxPvIbcHNz8i3s7qZi6RdNZrYfg1/zIwKPTw0wHjcgvuvVDCD2AoGPlhhIpRS9Vg5J7pBUu6BI7/LMdaKKM/k=
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.4
On Thursday 07 September 2006 03:50, Mohammad Al Hobayyeb wrote:
> Slamo Alaikom Wa rahmato allah Wa barakatoh
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله
> I'm Mohammad AlHobayyeb from Saudi Arabia, I am intersted in joining you in
> KDE Project, I have translated some PHP Scripts, you can view them here
> alburak.net, under the arabic name of "AlHobayyeb" (in arabic)
I am the KDE coordinator in Arabeyes. I am going to send you a file, then send
it to me personally.
> Is this "rule" work in applications like KDE or we have to translate every
> version from the begining?!
The same happens in KDE, Gnome ....
> Best regards