[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to synchronize files
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: How to synchronize files
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 16:03:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Tj2gx5EAopTyv7IQY/+I/y+NQg5frc/Q6pmEGG85tI68EaPgoecFyTkhsTS4ifsUNTPOUsRo2JSKv5NspyB0PiY2mDNDgSnDy3f1Tj6Qf8Wq3Q3X10XMcMqetCEh+L1IJYDq/KphbKvtEGkfUMyr9Zowe9S5013n+m1qbDtC13M= ;
--- محمد سعد <520026770069-0001 at t-online dot de> wrote:
> how to synchronise files i have translated and uploaded to arabeyes'
> cvs repository ? I mean how to synchronise withe the ones with KDE ?
Sorry for the late reply - but the project's maintainer is tasked with
doing that along with a heap of other things. So if you think the files
have been sitting there for a long time and you believe they haven't been
sync'ed-up with the mothership, do please ping that project's maintainer
as noted on each of the projects' pages .
BTW: it would be nice to read (on the various sub-project's pages, etc
or on the lists) the upcoming commit deadlines for the various
active projects. Meaning what is the next deadline for KDE, firefox,
Salam and keep up the great work.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around