Re: ترجمة كتاب الطبخ....

On Monday 04 September 2006 19:34, محمد سعد wrote:
> في إثنين 4 سبتمبر 2006 21:24 ، كتب Khaled Hosny :
> > On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 08:01:29PM +0200, محمد سعد wrote:
> > > Cooking_Book كتاب الطبخ
> > > Recipe_Recipes وصفة ، وصفات
> > > currency نقد ،عملة
> > > cash نقدا
> > > payment دفع
> > > Official الرسمي
> > > Senior official موظف سامٍ
> > > Bank_official مندوب المصرف الرسمي
> > > coin مسكوكة
> > > dedicate (a book) الأهداء الى
> > > humorist ?????
> > > break انقطاع استراحة
> > > newsbreak فاصل إخباري ، جدير بالنَّشر
> > > Focus بؤرة
> > > To Force فرض
> > > Rainbow قوس قزح
> > >
> > > --
> > > محمد سعد
> >
> > Are you sure these terms are related to computing or IT ?
>
> yes.....
> they are,
> there are KDE programs Krecipes and Keuro to learn cooking and make
> money.....
>
> or do you think I am dreaming ! ?
السلام عليكم
I really like what you do Saad. I think if we translate any special
application that doesn't perform a usual task we must also keep a unified
dictionary for it. This way other non usual applications will be translated
إن شاء الله in the same way, unfortunately lack of consistent glossaries is a
big problem in the modern Arabic culture.