Re: Translating "Overwrite"

Hello everyone

"It seems to accept only one vote, i tried to add another poll and I was
able to vote."

Well ... forget about that pathetic solution :P

Now .. I installed that system and it must work .. not just for polls but for any kind of discussions ... it is very good and not like that horrible thing I was trying to fix...

But like anything else it has a downside ... the downside is that anyone trying to make a poll will have the ability to edit that poll anytime s/he wants ... you will say thats good ...  it is .. but the problem that s/he can specify the number of votes anytime! ... until I find or someone finds a solution for this problem, we have to depend on the honesty of ourselves and not to manipulate the number of votes therefore the results ...

The other downside is that you have to sign up to be able to add polls/discussions , I don't know what do you think ... is this supposed to be open for anyone who wants to sign up ? or moderated type? until we decide I will be leaving it open for anyone who wants to sign up and join ...

Have you read all of the above? if yes then just go ahead and view the system at this location and you will find there how to join and sign up and how to add a poll ..... just check "Getting Started" thread.....

http://alnokta.ignorelist.com/translato

"By the way, your mails contain "Content-Type: text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1" although they are UTF-8 encoded, I can read them but
it's annoying to select it from the menu every time."

Sorry for that ... I've set the default encoding in Ff to UTF-8 ... may be it will work now ...

Abderrahim Kitouni <a dot kitouni at gmail dot com> wrote:
السلام عليكم
It seems to accept only one vote, i tried to add another poll and I was
able to vote. good thing anyway.