Re: Translating "Overwrite"

>There is no place where to click!
>The HTML is not set to use UTF-8, there is not header.

Is it you only ? I don't know ... try it again .. I think it might work now after I added that meta tag ...

Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
On Friday 01 September 2006 10:49, Mohamed Magdy wrote:
> What do you suggest as a translation for "overwrite"?
>
> There is something else I want to sort out once and for all .... which is
> the translation for both "folder" and "directory" (after searching I found
> out that they are identical in meanings when it comes to computer sciences)
> .. there are a lot of variations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directory_(file_systems)
دليل = directory
مجلد = folder
If we had to unify I would choose مجلد
> ... vote for the best at the following
> address: http://www.alnokta.ignorelist.com/polls
Good :) There is no place where to click!
The HTML is not set to use UTF-8, there is not header.