[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: doc at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Translating "Overwrite"
- From: Mohamed Magdy <alnokta at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 03:49:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=fjWYkAa99IsG+lvokSWteEtR8MvD1XQgZOk/FGsHI777Nyel5L2DbczI33nS/uEZ0w5ZksEIvlkyKxati8n/fitxh5AVwHIRqjrI5aWGaIy9JJ3pPaNJ3o8WTlRZFtJZzXAmlBrASZoZbM/bMSUaeVLZnNcS505FHT4k8elp7KU= ;
What do you suggest as a translation for "overwrite"?
There is something else I want to sort out once and for all .... which is the translation for both "folder" and "directory" (after searching I found out that they are identical in meanings when it comes to computer sciences) .. there are a lot of variations... vote for the best at the following address:
Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.