[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Autocheck and commit script
- To: doc at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Autocheck and commit script
- From: "Djihed Afifi" <djihedlists at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:42:01 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=googlemail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=NFZWAxXhXfE7d4M0488FBFD8dpOMXyEgfzbrJqqbkbmdHR/NhfJNmHAgYRsqyyAtneSlJ4Yu1VO5I2Va4tezm1SWb8RrLJ0QMXRFaKJyZtQBoTLOZ8RS92v3apCyekj4AHRpxMqJAR+jnVybu6F+jxib9OGLjjtl/iKgricyWK4=
First, apologies for the last 5 or so test commits :P
I've written a script to auto check and commit files, it checks using
msgfmt, and commits the file with the message pulled from the output
This is convenient for those who translate a bunch of files and commit
them one by one with the appropriate message for each. Like youssef
Get it here: http://djihed.com/poc
Make sure you chmod +x poc, so it executes.
Also, it would be good if you put it somewhere like ~/local/bin after
adding that to the path, so it executes without specifying path (not
poc [--no-fuzzy] [--no-untranslated] [--commitanyway] file1.po file2.po ...
--no-fuzzy: Do not commit if there are fuzzy strings
--no-untranslated: Do not commit if there are untranslated strings
--commitanyway: if msgfmt returns errors
Simple? Please use it and report errors, it's still experimental.