Re: Translating menus

Walid,

Good catch. This has been discussed a few times here, however, I think
we still need to form a consensus, debate the issue and document it in
the wiki. Thanks for raising the issue.

Yes, the underscores are for keyboard shortcuts. One thing I would
like to add to what you said is they need to be unified across all
applications to unify shortcut behaviours. Ctrl-ف  need to always
bring up the file menu in any application.

The technical dictionary can help with this.

Walid, BTW, I have created a wiki account for you. YGM[1] about it.

Djihed

[1]You got mail