Re: kbabel problem

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 05:27:47PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- khaledhosny at eglug dot org wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 05:25:10PM +0200, محمد سعد wrote:
> >
> > > translator1, translator2, translator3
> > >
> > > now in the emails input fields
> > >
> > > email at translator1,email at translator2,email at translator3
> > >
> > >  convert it to file.mo and watch the results....
> >
> > I noticed this long time before and there is a post about it.
>
> Someone should report this bug (as was noted a number of times
> already) to the Kbabel developers (let us know the bug number/URL
> so we can all go vote for it to get fixed).  In passing is that
> OpenBugs page [1] on the Wiki ready so we can list and track this
> bug ;-)  Has anyone gone through that entire bug list to see if
> its current ?

I don't think this is a bug, also it is not a kababel thing AFAIK. It
seems like that KDE apps require `,' to separate translators names and
also emails and they doesn't recognize Arabic faslah as a separator.

--
Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user
Member of Arabeyes translation team [www.arabeyes.org]