Re: Problem with shotcuts

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 09:36:56PM +0200, محمد سعد wrote:
> well I noticed that if the letter just after the ampersand symbol & is
> accentuated then the resut in reality after converting to file.mo
> will show up as
> ررُدّ
I noticed the duplicated letter thing in many KDE apps (see حول in help
menu for example), but I didn't know what is the cause of it. Thanks for
caching it :)

> Did anybody come around this problem ?
> are the gettxt  developping  teams aware of this بقّة ?

I think this is not a gettext bug, it looks like a KDE/QT thing as I
did't see it in any non-KDE apps. Any ideas ?

--
Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user
Member of Arabeyes translation team [www.arabeyes.org]