Re: changing thread titles issues

Nawwar Kabbani wrote:

Bashar wrote:

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته

It has been noticed that some emails' subjects get changed during the discussion which is totally conflicts the concept of having continuous threads both for archiving[1] purposes and people who uses email clients that supports thread sorting i.e thunderbird
وعليكم السلام
That's strange! I use thunderbird, and it does keep the messages in the same thread even it the title has completely changed. It uses the "Message-ID" and "In-Reply-To" mail headers to keep track of threads.
The same is for the archiving, I've seen no problem in arabeyes archives regarding that issue.

[1] http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/

thanks for clearing the doubts, it seems an issue from my end!

to the list please accept my apology and ignore my email :)