Re: IP Address, Number

Mohamed Magdy wrote:

In wikipedia they are not translating it ... just a transliteration  which I think is not good , cannot we have abbreviations like in English ? I mean 'IP' is an abbreviation for 'Internet Protocol' as you all know that .... if we translate it it would be 'بروتوكول الانترنت' ... right? so ... we can start the abbreviation 'با' which is much better ... of course it seems uncomfortable and unknown .. but what do you expect ? it is a new abbreviation !
isn't Internet Protocol ملقم الإنترنت ?