Re: merging po files

Djihed Afifi wrote:
> I was in your position.
> I hated the command line so much, the learnig curve was high.
>
> But if you keep in mind that your productivity will increase once you
> get accustomed to it..
> you will incha'allah learn it.
>
> Just step in, and try to work more with it, it will be painful at
> first, but you will get used incha'allah
>

> However, not to say that you have to use it, if you insist on not
> using it, then that's of course ok :)

Thanks Djihed for advice :-*

At this moment i need to solve this big problem .

> gettext uses command line which i hate it very
> much. so can u help me to find solution by using GUI prog. fixing :
>
> *   merging po files
> *   finding duplicates

can u help me quickly ... i'm working on StarDict Arabic database I've
finished Arabic localization but i need to merge ur database (po format)
with my database (review
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/22/140272/po_dictionary.7z)

--
Best Regards تحياتي
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi محمد بشير النعيمي

مدونتي My Blog
http://www.hali-sy.net/bashir