Re: organising translation descussions

salam,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Djihed Afifi" <djihedlists at googlemail dot com>
To: "Documentation and Translation" <doc at arabeyes dot org>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: organising translation descussions

Hamed,

If you arrive at a consensus on what is needed to achieve this, can you please come forward with plans on how to make this work? I'm specifically interested in opening the technical dictionary to the public.

I'll do
If needed, I'll lobby for a "wikitechtionary" on arabeyes. Let me know
if that will work.

I don't know what is the possibility, I don't have web programming skill
but I remember when I installed media wiki on the website tarmeez.org
there was a warning that every thing has the same name in wikipedia
will be replaced automatically
and there is some configuration to let wikipedia accept what we add
if they approved it??
Secondly, will you be committed to helping maintain the wiki if we did
do that?

I can do what I can
Djihed

Hamed