Re: Some Arabic Gnome Screenshots

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 04:12:27PM -0800, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> [...]
We (most new translators) agreed on using imperative form, as it is more
lingually correct and clear, also it is the closest to English words.
Djihad consulted an Arabic/English translation lecturer and he agreed
on this too. We were discussing this in the last months, refer to the
archives of the last few months.

For the screen shots, as Djihad said, the work is going on to fix all of
this and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

--
Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user
Member of Arabeyes translation team [www.arabeyes.org]