From: Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com>
To: doc at arabeyes dot org
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:29:52 PM
Subject: Some Arabic Gnome Screenshots

With Gnome making good progress, I've made some screen-shots. They are
available here:

PS. (I'll link them to the gnome project page soon, I'm not sure if I
should add them to art, or link them directly)

Doc mailing list
Doc at arabeyes dot org

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.