RE : Re: RE : Re: Joystick

salam thank you but you inquiette not for the franai I must use google for the traduction.si is possible to help me to show me the broad outline  with lunix
sorry pour la traduction mais je dois appliquer

Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug dot org> a crit :
On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 05:26:04PM +0100, houda nina wrote:
> monsieur KHALED je vous remercie d'avoir aussi me repondre.
> vous etes le cosin de HOSNY MOUBAREK ....
> bonne fin de journne

Sorry, I can't understand French.
--
Khaled Hosny