arabic list in dictd format

Dear Ladies or Gentelmen,
I was so much happy when one of my friends directed me to your website to find an arabic word list to use for translating my e-papers.
For my misfortune I could not format the arabic world list into a dictd format using the utility you have generously included with the list because at the current time I do not have a *nix machine. I am unfortunately tied to a windows XP workstation!!! Anyway, I tried to compile the dictfm on windows but, may be due to my little experience, I could not come up with satisfying results, therefore, I wonder whether anyone of you can supply me with the worldlist in DICT database format or direct me to such a database, if it existed!
Thanx in advance.
Kind Regards,
Nafez Qanadilo