Re: I am ready

Khaled Hosny <dr dot khaled dot hosny at gmail dot com> a écrit :
As I'm working alone in manpages translation, Id like getting help in this.
both you and Amr can choose any untranslated file (i.e. *.pot file )
from the cvs and start working on it, but don't forget to mention that
to avoid duplication of work, then send it to me and I'll commit it to
the cvs.

--
Khaled Hosny
I've started the translation of thunderbird, I'll continue with you when I have finished. anyway where is the cvs from which we should download the .pot  files

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.