kaffeine has been translated

Salamo Alikom;

I'm sorry for do not inform you with statue of my project ( special thank to Yossof ). OK lets go through my project:

OpenOffice.org 2
We reached 97%. But the Coordinator does not response to my e-mail maybe he faces some problem.

Kaffeine
kaffeine has been translated by Zahair .

VLC player
We started with it. But it does not finish yet. I need some help :) !

K3b
Zahair has started to translate it. In this month he may finish it.

You can see this file in arabian server :
http://arabian.arabicos.com/development/translations/

Thank you.

--
My ToDo list for Arabian Linux:
1- finishing the  translation of OpenOffice 2.0 ....... Started