[IMPORTANT] Technical Dictionary on the WIKI

Salam

I have just completed writing the necessary scripts to convert our
technical dictionary to the wiki for wider use and editing by the
general public.

Please go to:
http://wiki.arabeyes.org

It should be obvious from there.

Currently I have only imported terms starting with A (trial period).
If all goes well in 1 week I will import the whole thing.

I really, highly HIGHLY recommend that you guys start getting involved.
Explain the process in the Technical dictionary pages (both English and
Arabic pages). Categorise the terms, discuss them, etc. We should pin
down any issues.

If you would like to see things done in a certain one, please discuss in
the talk page of the technical dictionary.

One we properly setup help pages, we could invite people from wider
backgrounds, e.g wata, etc.

Djihed

--
Work on Arabic Gnome Translation