Re: Arabic Firefox 2 Status

Ah, sorry I forgot to address that email, I'll do it now :)

1) Beta 2 is an excellent chance for us to test the translation and fix bugs.
2) I agree, for a start I suggest that members contact magazines and
webzines they are familiar with and ask them to do some coverage for
Arabic Firefox (Many Arabic magazines cover releases of Firefox as a
competitor for IE, but hardly any mention that an Arabic version is
available). We can also submit news items to Arabic webzines about the
release.
3) I'll get back to you with the files once they are ready.
4) See 1.

Salam.

-Ayman