Re: Arabeyes Translation Teams.

On Fri, Aug 11, 2006 at 05:13:01PM +0000, Youssef Chahibi wrote:
> On Friday 04 August 2006 23:50, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> > I'm familiar with the server but not with pootle or its requirements.
> > Well, I did install it on my Debian sarge VPS so probably nothing will be
> > screwed.
> >
> > I'm waiting for a confirmation if you want.
> السلام عليكم
> Thank you very much for taking the initiative, ask in #pootle if you have any
> troubles. Nadim and all, Sameer's server proves that Pootle can make us more
> productive you should consider running it in Arabeyes.
> (pootle.arabeyes.org :) ) . I am already sure that it can change a lot of
> things incha'allah. It is written in Python and Sameer likes that :) .
>
> Thank you again Mohammed Sameer .

Don't worry about me having problems with pootle. I know how to take care of
my problems ;-)

I don't understand what server are you talking about ? I didn't tell anyone the URL
the pootle installation I did,

--
GNU/Linux registered user #224950
Proud Egyptian GNU/Linux User Group <www.eglug.org> Member.