Po file for the translations

Hi Nadim and Salam

enclosed is a Po file for the translations I have done since my starting with
Arabeyes (more than 1300 translations) .
It is not perfect but it is a good starting point.

I converted them into a PO file to be put on CVS under technicaldictionnaries
so that other can have access to it.

as a starting point for others to do the work
later this file can be removed when the glossaries as constructed by youssef
are translated.

would you agree if i upload it onto  CVS ?

salam

(the file is called saadglossary.po in order to avoid confusion with the one
created by youssef ! )

--
محمد سعد